Trollbacken Junior/Senior Counselors
This page contains information about the Trollbacken Junior and Senior Counselor Application Process.
Download the Counselor Application Form
Return by May 27, 2018
Your background when seeking a junior or senior counselor position should include
- Interested in learning about Sweden, its culture and language
- Interested in working with children ages 7-13
- First year Junior Counselor in training: Should have finished 8th grade.
- Second year Junior counselor in-training: should have finished 9th grade.
- Senior Counselor: Current High School student (finished 10th grade) or recent graduate.
Important Note! Counselors
- Having been a Camper or Counselor in previous years does not automatically guarantee you for a Jr. or Sr. Counselor position.
- First year Junior counselor in-training will pay full tuition and receive $50 as compensation for their work (finished 8th grade).
- Second year Junior counselors in- training will pay half of the tuition fee and will receive $50 as compensation for their work. (finished 9th grade).
- Senior counselors (must have finished 10th grade) will receive free tuition and $75 in compensation for their work for their first year as a Counselor in training, $125 for the second year and $150 for the third year.
- Fill out the Counselor Application, and return it to the Address indicated on the form.
- OR email the Counselor Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, please contact us via email email@example.com or contact Tina Kreft-Tengblad 503-296-4884.